Create an effect where one person or object in a photo is "highlighted" and the rest of the image is darkened.
I am using PowerPoint 2013 but you should be able to do the same with 2010 as well.
- Place your image on a slide
- Duplicate the slide
- This will, in effect, give you two images
- All that should remain is the person or object you want highlighted
- This makes the entire photo look dim
- Adjust position of the pasted picture as needed
Here is the video walkthrough.
I would love to hear how you are using techniques like this one!
Have an awesome day!